A Message from Ms. Nims

"People ask me to predict the future, when all I want to do is prevent it. Better yet, build it. Predicting the future is much too easy, anyway. You look at the people around you, the street you stand on, the visible air you breathe, and predict more of the same. To hell with more. I want better."

- Ray Bradbury

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vacation is here!

Happy Holidays!

Congratulations, Stephen - our Poetry Out Loud Class Competition Winner!
We'll be there to root you on in the Jenkins Auditorium Period 5 on Wednesday, January 4!

Vacation Homework:
- Independent Reading / Blogs are due Friday 1/13. However, when we get back we will be picking up the pace once again to begin our next unit, so I highly recommend finishing your I.R. over vacation.

Have a fun and safe vacation.
See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment